Saturday 26 March 2016

52x52: Learn to Teach

52 random acts of kindness that each take under 52 seconds. One action each week, over a year takes less than an hour of your life.

I'm not saying that anyone can learn to teach in 52 seconds. What I'm talking about is opening ourselves up to learning something and taking the time to pass it on. A decision which takes less that a minute.

Not only that but the example from which I have learned this, takes less than a minute to learn and/or teach. 

Tonight in the UK, British Summertime begins (despite the weather). Clocks change. But for years I have not known when and whether the clocks go forward or backwards by an hour. 

My mother told me. She may have told me years ago, but it was today I listened and learned the adage:

        Spring Forward,
    Fall Back

Finally, I have a way of remembering. And a way of teaching others who want to learn. All in under a minute. Thanks Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment