52 random acts of kindness that each take under 52 seconds. One action each week, over a year takes less than an hour of your life.
A London cafe Black Sheep Coffee offers free coffee the homeless using a very simple method. Such a great community gesture and remindful of the fact that it's not just about the coffee but the human interactions that go along with it.
Something to keep in mind for cafes like the local cafe I reviewed in On Capitalism: Coffee Costs, where I lamented the loss of its community spirit.
The method is simple.
- Buy a coffee
- Buy another at a discounted price
- Get sticker in place of 2nd coffee
- Put sticker on Free Coffee Board
- Sticker is taken by someone else
- Sticker is exchanged for a coffee