Wednesday, 27 May 2020

The Karma Economy


The Karma Economy was published in May in Crack the Spine: The Year Anthology 2019.


THE YEAR
A Crack the Spine Anthology
2019

In June 2019 I went to a free event at the Barbican run by The Orwel Foundation's Ministry of Plenty. This event and the 70th anniversary of George Orwell's book 1984 prompted this piece, as well as campaign's such as 'me too' and those related to mental health and inequality, in an increasingly capitalist society where much data is quantitative rather than qualitative and the 1% outweigh the other 99%.

The Karma Economy is looking at what it would be like to balance the books in a different way. To read this piece and some other fantastic stories find it to buy here or you can check out the first few pages for free and read my story there.


No comments:

Post a comment